Saturday, June 26, 2010

Who weres cream eye liner?

I do its the easiest to put on for me and it last long!Who weres cream eye liner?
I didn't for the longest time because I thought it would be too tough to put on...then I got some of Clinique's new stuff and it's actually very easy to apply!! The brush that comes with it is great.Who weres cream eye liner?
I do and I LOVE it...I use smashbox...cream liner is much better and easier than liquid and pencil...
i do but not too think cause i feel like its too heavy for me and i end up sleepy at work. 脺
I do! I use Smashbox and it stays all day. Plus, it comes in a bunch of colors.
I do ... I use Merle Norman - it comes in little glass pots and I use an eyeliner brush. Lasts all day without any problems. Their aubergine color is really pretty.
word of advise : dont wear 2 much it makes u look gross and sick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening