Friday, June 25, 2010

What do u think of clinique cream liner?

I wonder if it gave her zits around her mouth or eyes because that is just wierd...if you are talking about lip liner I love it, but for eyes I prefer their gel liner that you have to wind up, it lasts longerWhat do u think of clinique cream liner?
i hate clinique i've used there mascara and it clumped up so bad that i didn't want to try anything elseWhat do u think of clinique cream liner?
I used to use Clinique. I have found I prefer Mary Kay. The customer service is so much better, convenient, and it is guaranteed without a hassle. Plus, it is less expensive. Check out www.marykay.com/rebecca.
I love creme liner. And I love this product. It drys quickly and lasts throughout the day.
I love it but it has to be applied to look good! Some people blob it on and it looks horrible but I do it cute
gives me zits, has too much oil %26amp; they do test it on animals...


clinique sucks
its good for sensitivity but, it smears I like the pencils personally but now I had discovered they are using a darker shade of eye shadow for the liner and that is much easier and safe. They sell the compacts with the colors and the liner all in one eyeshadow compact, to me its better to use the powder, your not pulling your eye lids.
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening