Friday, June 25, 2010

Does benefit creaseless cream shadow/liner dry out ?

how long does the product last before it drys out?


because i want to buy and i don't want to waste my money on something that doesn't last .


thank you :DDoes benefit creaseless cream shadow/liner dry out ?
I have been trying alot of benefit products and to me benefit is just being over expensive, quality is not that good, and the makeup comes in small bottles


So if I were you I wouldnt take the chance.


Thats why I started buying my makeup from Clinique.


But Clinique has the more natural look so Im gonna suggest Urban Decay for you.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>





Look around the site and see if you find the product you want :)





Hope this helped :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening