Saturday, June 26, 2010

Are the Loreal HIP cream liners good?

i was thinking about trying them have you tried them and do they work wellAre the Loreal HIP cream liners good?
They are very good, I have them in every colour. The eggplant although I was hoping for great things does not seem to apply as well as the other shades, it also does not look purple on the eyes. The teal is crazy! LOL it's SO BRIGHT, I love it. I don't wear it alone I wear it just on the outside edge of my eye above my black liner when I am going to a club or something. The brown is wonderful for everyday and really lasts, and the blue is also nice. But pick up the teal, black and brown for sure. I have tried many eyeliners (been wearing eyeliner for 15 years) and this is one of my all time favs, it's my fav cream eyeliner for sure, beats out MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown and Smashbox.





The brush that it comes with is pretty worthless, pick up a thinner, softer brush.Are the Loreal HIP cream liners good?
OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS i'm a beauty advisor and i ******* recommend them to everybody. i have it in black, and brown.. but i prefer the black and really want to try the eggplant or teal. sorry for the freakout, i was just suprised to see this bc nobody ever wants to try them or buy them and see how awesome they are cuz they're a little more expensive than most but they're awesome and stay on from literally like 8 am when i put it on to like, after midnight the next day with no touch-ups. it's awesome. get all 5. the end. haha
Yep. I really like using the HIP black eyeshadow as a powder liner too. I use an angle brush with that. Its great.
i have tried them and i think they are pretty good. they dont smudge even though they are creamy at first. you should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening