Friday, June 25, 2010

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner or HiP Cream Liner?

which one would you go for?L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner or HiP Cream Liner?
I absolutely love The L'Oreal Liquid Liner


It doesn't smudge or run when you sweat and its easy to wipe off when you take it off with eyemakeup remover but the Cream one is Extremely Hard to get off!!!!L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner or HiP Cream Liner?
I would try the cream eyeliner, only because I've never tried a cream liner before. Plus, I've heard it's a little easier to apply -- liquid liner takes a lot of effort and concentration, even if you have experience.
Hip Cream Eyeliner! Theyre very pigmented and tehy dont crease. For liquid liner, I prefer prestige because it doesnt crease either. =-)
i have both but i like the liquid a little better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening