Friday, June 25, 2010

Drugstore brand cream liner ?

so does anyone know if there is a drugstore brand of cream eye LINER that is similar to the smashbox one? I wanted to try something similar to the smashbox one with out paying the smashbox price (almost 30 dollars for a little pot of liner!!!!) before investing the money





so if you know of any drug stores or even mall brands that are cheaper let me know





PLEASE AND THANK YOU!Drugstore brand cream liner ?
Loreal HipDrugstore brand cream liner ?
I use Rimmel London cream eyeliner. It's a lot of fun to use and really vibrant. If you get it, though, get a sharpener, it goes down pretty quick.


I get mine at CVS if that helps. =]
I used to like it too! But then I tried Avon's Mark Liner I never went back! Hope this helps
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening