Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Making lip gloss with eye shadow..?

i have heard that we can make our own lip gloss if we mix any eye shadow with a transparent lip gloss...we can apply it on lips...is it true..??can we mix eye shadow with gloss and apply it??won't eyeshadow harm the lips...???Making lip gloss with eye shadow..?
Eyeshadows with blues and greens are harmful. Others should be fine. Keep in mind when mixing color with lipgloss or lip balm it is best to do it on the back of your hand and not in a dish or jar as the moisture will breed bacteria.





kcMaking lip gloss with eye shadow..?
Ive heard the same, but apparently there is a make up brand out there that can help you with that .


Where you can use there eye shadow and mix it with a clear gloss. To create any color you want.


I wish I had more info for you.
Yup thats true, just put abit of the colour eyeshadow u want on the back of ur hand then mix it wiv vaseline,( i find that using clear gloss just makes it too sticky)
yes you can do that , you can mix your eyeshadow with your CLEAR lipgloss not with coloured gloss.You can even but the gloss on your eye !
I have covergirl foundation, so my trick is, i put pink lipstick on (the grandma kind. haha), then my foundation over top of it, that way its like a lightish pink. then i put a gloss overtop =]
Yeah I've heard the same thing so I tried it but my gloss wasn't clear i just made a creme colored gloss yellower and it worked





and someone responded saying blues and greens were harmful - why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening