Friday, June 25, 2010

Eyeliner or Cream Liner?

I just got some Cream Liner from HIP Loreal %26amp; I love it to death I dont ever think im going to use my Fave pencil eye liner





I Hear HIP Loreal cream liner is better than Mac so I got it and yes I love it so smooth











DO YOU USE


PENCIL


or


CREAM LINEREyeliner or Cream Liner?
i use the HIP cream liner too! LOVE IT.





but i always use black or brown pencil, or brown liquidEyeliner or Cream Liner?
I use black Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil





When you say cream, do you mean liquid ? If yes, then i have worn liquid eyeliner a few times, but i cant do it properly ! So i just stick to pencil ! I love it coz i smudge it which gives me a 'rocker' look =D





If you didnt mean liquid eyeliner by cream, then i dont know what cream is ! Ohh do you mean like the cream eyeshadow thingy ? Ohh i dont knoe and i'm nearly 14 !
I use ulta minerals eyeliner.


you buy it in a quad -- brown, black, blue %26amp; green





you can use it ';wet or dry'; which means, you wet your eyeliner brush to get a more precise look, and you use a dry brush to get a smokier look.





i always use the wet, and it's great (:
I use Bobbi Brown's Gel Liner. I like it. It's easier for me to use than pencil. I've heard a lot of great things about HIP Creme Liners too. Instead of cashing out too much for BB's gel liner, the next time, I'm going to get a HIP liner and see what's better.
Hi. I use pencil eyeliner from MAC and I also use a little black eyeshadow over the liner when I'm done. It makes it look much more dramatic
when u say cream liner, do you mean liquid eye liner?


I use pencil and use a small sponge to smudge it so i create a smokey eye affect :) thats hot
i only use pencil sometimes and it comes out rly gayy looking %26gt;.%26lt;
I use only the pencil


haven't tried the other
Pencil never tried the other
Pencil and liquid. I want to try creme tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening