Friday, June 25, 2010

What liner stays better on the waterline? kohl eyeliner or cream liner?

kohl eyeliner :)What liner stays better on the waterline? kohl eyeliner or cream liner?
No eyeliner really lol. In my experience waterproof eyeliner NEVER comes off. And some kohl liners like styli style are amazing. I remember i used to have them (styli-style) i know they sell them at CVS for about 5 bucks and i swear they stay on all day. It works better than my Estee Lauder one which was like $18+ something like that. It's never wise to put a cream or liquid based eyeliner on your waterline. Your body heat will instantly melt it off.What liner stays better on the waterline? kohl eyeliner or cream liner?
I recommend cream eyeliner. The brand I like best is the Loreal HIP color truth cream liner, it look great and works better than MAC in my opinion. The mac kinda has to be layered on a little for it to really show, whereas the loreal goes on dark the first time.
Cream liner works best for me. Try the H.I.P Creme Liners by L'Oreal they are super good. It won't smudge and they are really cheap.
I use MAC Powerpoint eyeliner. It's waterproof and I swim/exercise with it on all the time.
cream eyeliner works the best cuz it glides smoothly and its on dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening