Saturday, June 26, 2010

What are your favourite cream and/or liquid liners?

I have a black cream liner by Stila, but to be honest, it's crap.


It started drying out after the first month of use, even with proper closing.





So I would like to see what others are using!


I am looking for, of course, my basic black liner.


But I also like colour, either funky or neutral.





So please state:





What brand/kind do you use?


How long have you had it or how long one of these lasts for you?


Any cons?


What are the pros?





I don't want to spend over 25 dollars though.


Any suggestions. I'm not in the mood to sift through hundreds of reviews on makeup alley right now, but to any that are suggested, if you can link a few reviews or the reviews page from makeup alley, that would be great!


Thanks :)What are your favourite cream and/or liquid liners?
i guess the Stila one just goes to show that expensive products don't always work well.


i use one from L'orreal, it works very well. it's not too liquidy that it isn't transparent, it's very dark. it's also pretty cheap, like 6 dollars.


you can get it at rite aid, or target,


i've had it for about 3 months now, and it works great.What are your favourite cream and/or liquid liners?
Well, the fluidline by MAC is brilliant, but I personally use CoverGirl. I use the LineExact. It's truly amazing. you can go really think, or really thin, you can use it anywhere, and it doesn't smudge and smear. It has a felt tip, like a marker, and it's really easy to use, and really inexpensive. I love it dearly.
1. FLUIDLINE by MAC has all the colours that you are looking for, it`a cream eyeliner.





2. SHISEDO the liquid liner is the best.
Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner.


If I use it every day, it lasts me about 6 months.


I love it because it lasts all day.
I really like MAC fluidline, just make sure you close the lid tightly! do this with all your products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening