Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you ever seen girls put lip gloss on their eye lids?

I remember seeing girls do it in high school. And I've seen it a few times going to random parties.








And Also remember this song?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOl-bjNes鈥?/a>Have you ever seen girls put lip gloss on their eye lids?
I put clear lipgloss on my eyelids and then powder eyeshadow once, but it was because i ran out of cream eyeshadow and just regular powder eyeshadow doesn't last as long as cream unless you have lipgloss under. Or if you put ALOT on.





And no I've never heard that song.Have you ever seen girls put lip gloss on their eye lids?
No, never! Seriously? What was the purpose of that? I've also never heard that song.





I should mention that I grew up in Norway, so it could be a cultural thing.





But really, what kind of lip gloss (clear? colored?) and WHY? It doesn't sound too hygienic to me.
putting lip gloss on eyelids can be used a primer base. So your eye shadow can stay on longer...I thought even you would know that...





btw im talking about clear lipgloss





Edit- the face is a clear canvas you get creative with makeup and use it to your advantage...Its called being open-minded.
Lol! You put foundation on your eyelids?





**I KNOW i don't put foundation on my eyelids, and i also know that foundation and compact powder are NOT used to make eyeshadow stay on for longer. In fact, there are roll-on's designed specifically for that job.
I tried that once and my eyelids were sticking to themselves . LOL ! Like I would look up and my eyelid would get stuck and take like a 1/2 second longer to fall back down . Not doing that again !
LOL I remember I put a little Vaseline on my eye lids to make them look more shiny just for fun. But I wouldn't walk outside with my eyelids all shiny xD
never seen that





and wow I havnt heard that song for ages. When is it from?
My cousin puts Vaseline on her eye lashes b/c apparently it makes them longer.
Take note.


i mix eyeshadow with a lil vaseline to create a lip stick colour, works wonders :))))
No, but maybe people should start making 'eye lid gloss.'
No, never. Didn't even know girls do! Is it for some eyeshadow effect?
I've never heard of it. I might have to try that.
What the hell? That sounds disgusting...what is the purpose of putting lipgloss on your eyelids?
no
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening