Saturday, June 26, 2010

MAC pro cream liner ? (not fluidline)?

Okay I was looking on MAC pro the other day and now I doubt I can order from it because I think you have to work for MAC ...then i looked on the MAC website and they don't have it .....now I really want to try it though i've used fluidline its a little to liquid-y for my likings ..i usually use smashbox cream liner because its thicker and i prefer that and well i thought the MAC cream liner looked similar ....does any one know if MAC will be selling this to customers or any info on it ? MAC pro cream liner ? (not fluidline)?
I've used it and I LOVE it! Much better texture than fluidline. Unfortunately, this is going to remain a Pro product. If you don't have a MAC store that carries Pro stuff around you, you can call the one nearest to you and they can ship it. If you buy it in person or order it from a store over the phone, you don't have to have a Pro membership.MAC pro cream liner ? (not fluidline)?
all you need to do is go to a mac pro store and then you will be able to buy it if you look through mac you should be able to find one close to you
Stick with Smashbox. I %26lt;3 it.
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening