Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What colour lip gloss would make my lips look bigger, and eyeshadow that will bring out my eyes?

I can't really find any colours that look good. I don't have thin lips more of a small mouth. And another thing that messed up my makeup use was the colour I dyed my hair... lagoon blue. And how about eyeshadow? I usually only where black eyeliner, but it's getting plain.What colour lip gloss would make my lips look bigger, and eyeshadow that will bring out my eyes?
nude shade for the lips and frosty white for eye shadowWhat colour lip gloss would make my lips look bigger, and eyeshadow that will bring out my eyes?
for your lips you could use light lip liner (not to dark) and then lipstick over it around the same colour in a light red colour. if u go 4 a really red lip colour then it will look weird compared to your hair. try a smokey eye and remember if your eyes are dark n bold then make sure ur lips aren't bold and out there too or you will look like a prostitute.


good luck
I think nude will make it look smaller cuz its blending in with the skin





A red is good but I think the better choice is like a rosy color tht looks natural and will make ur lips look lucious





For ur eyes to make them pop out use different colored mascara lke purple
try using dark purples for your eyeshadow, and use it as eye liner, smudging it at the outer corners of your eyes. on the top go halfway between the inner corner of your eye and at the bottom go with just about half that distance.
A day at work- gray eyeliner with light brown and light pink with lots of gloss and mascara





Party- black eyeliner with medium orange and light orange on top of that and classic red lip with a plumper for the lips
if you want your lips notice able you should wear dramatic red your eyes are easy to make dramatic just use alot of mascara
A black eye could help!
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening