Saturday, June 26, 2010

Loreal HIP cream liner?

Does it work really good?


Does it ever smudge or run like regular eyeliner?


doe it last al day?Loreal HIP cream liner?
I LOVE this eyeliner. I have it in blue and it does work very well. You have to get used to applying it though. But it has never smeared for me and it lasts from the time I put it on in the morning until I take it off at night. I highly recommend it.Loreal HIP cream liner?
i have this in eggplant and it works beauitfully, i def recommend this. it doesnt smudge or run, only problem is that the application is really difficult, u might need some practice, cuz the lashes definitely get in the way. otherwise this stuff works SO WELL.
yes it lasts a long time ... it doesnt smudge. i have the black one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening