Friday, June 25, 2010

HIP cream liner?

I'm pretty familiar with using an eyeliner brush, and even liquid liners, but I've yet to try a cream one.





Just recently I notices L'oreal came out with little pots of cream eyeliner for their HIP line. Has anyone tried this yet, or maybe another brand? If so, what did you think of it?HIP cream liner?
creams are great. if you know how to use liquid, this is even easier. have fun!HIP cream liner?
I have been using and LOVE the LUXE cream liner by Bee Luscious Cosmetics, its awesome.
I've been using cream eyeliners from Mac and I love them! I'm a veteran of eyeliners, and I remember trying to invent some sort of cream, mixing mascara, liquid and pencil (kind of crazy) but I guess I wasn't that wrong because now they're here!


I don't know the L'oreal's but try them, otherwise try Mac. You will fall in love :)
It has many different uses so it is great.


You can use your finger and evenly spread it over the lid, or you can use a good quality angle brush and use it as an eyeliner.


I am sure you could find some other uses with it as well








to
ok yes, those are FABULOUS
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening