Saturday, June 26, 2010

Liquid, cream, gel, or powder liners?

Which works best, as for as how long it stays on and smudging.





I am single lidded, so the pencils smear big time.Liquid, cream, gel, or powder liners?
Okay I just bought a gel eyeliner from target. It's by Pixi. It's one of those kinda new designer brands. It's pricey (20 dollars) but it is seriously the most waterproof eyeliner I've EVER used. It stays perfect ALL DAY. I used to use Maybelline Unstoppable. It claims to be water and smudge proof. It's okay... it stays pretty well but the one by Pixi is 5 billion times better haha. And a little goes a very long way!





Loreal H.I.P. makes a gel liner too. For 10 dollars I think? But I've never used it so I can't say if it works as well, but if the one by Pixi is too expensive, you might wanna try the Loreal one.Liquid, cream, gel, or powder liners?
Cream liner is the best and the easiest to work with


Pencil can Smug but that could be good for many reasons


Liquid liner is a tick task but it comes in waterproof formula's
definetly liquid it stays on for a pretty long time, my second option would be cream liner pretty much the same concept; lasts long.
I like cream the best
i would use liquid then

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening